Full house


Epiphany is over, too. The festive days are behind us. Finally.
Today the Mysore program started and it was in full swing already on the very first day. It makes a difference when a teacher studies Ashtanga yoga in Gokulam regularly. Also the teaching method is very special. The atmosphere today was so concentrated. Only the breath of the yoginis/yogis could be heard.

This is it, I thought. Indian atmosphere.
For the next 2 months we can study with Gabriel Stinga. We can thank Michael Schabort for this, our teacher here in Munich. He organised it that we can keep practicing with a very qualified teacher during his stay in Gokulam. This is so much more than one can expect. There are people who care.
This is very motivating.

I even learned a new 'trick' today: No matter if it's kapotasana or urdhva dhanurasana, one has to walk the hands closer to the feet. It can be useful to work with the fingers. I'll do this.

Despite being tired (couldn't fall asleep tonight), my body felt flexible. I enjoyed the intensity of my practice and the atmosphere.